1. Information We May Obtain
Non-Personal Identifiable Information
This is anonymous information such as the date and time you logged onto our Website the device you use to access our Website, and information about your company that will not lead to the identification of an individual.
Personally Identifiable Information
This is information such as an individual’s name who works for your company and possibly other “personal information” that can lead to the identification of such an individual defined in the “Act on the Protection of Personal Information”, (Japan, Act No. 57 of 2003)
2. How We Obtain Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information
When you log onto our Website and provide the information through our “Contact Us” icon, you are asked to provide name of the person who works for you.
3. How We Use Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We use Non-Personally Identifiable Information for measuring and analyzing how the Website is used. We use Personally Identifiable Information to identify your company as a customer or prospective customer and not for commercial purposes.
If we request personally identifiable information from you in addition to name of the person working for your company who contacts us we will inform you of the use for which the information is requested. For example: You may choose not to provide the personally identifiable information we request.
4. Disclosure of Personally Identifiable and Non-Personally Identifiable Information to Third Parties
Miyoshi Kasei will not disclose or provide Personally Identifiable information or Non-Personally Identifiable Information to third parties including our subsidiary companies and affiliaites, except under the following circumstances.
Personally Identifiable Information:
- – The individual has given us prior written consent.
- – As may be permitted or required by law, such as a government request or investigation, or subpoena.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information:
- – To our subcontractors or a third-party company, including our subsidiary companies, to establish or maintain our business relationship with your company.
- – Information you identify as confidential will only be disclosed with your prior written consent under a confidentiality agreement.
- – Compiled non-confidential statistical data that does not identify the source of the data.
- – As may be permitted or required by law, such as a government request or investigation, or subpoena
5. Changes or Deletion of Personally Identifiable Information or Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We will change or delete Personally Identifiable Information upon receipt of a written request from the individual. We will change or delete Non-Personally Identifiable Information upon receipt of a written request from the owner of the information. We will require verification of the authority of the person submitting the request.
6. Links on Our Website
Our Website may contain links to other websites. Miyoshi Kasei assumes no responsibility or liability for the privacy policies and practices of those websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those websites before you access them.
We use appropriate technology, and undertake appropriate administrative, and organizational measures to keep your Personally Identifiable and Non-Personally Identifiable Information as secure as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information will remain secure under all circumstances including during transmission.
9. Questions, or Complaints